Our school uniform is very important to us here at Kilnhurst St Thomas Primary Academy. It enables us to support children in having a strong sense of identity and belonging within our school. We expect children to wear uniform every day.
Our school uniform consists of:
· Royal/ Dark Blue Sweatshirt or cardigans (with or without logo);
· Dark Blue/ Light Blue Polo Shirt. (with or without logo);
· Black or Grey Trousers, Leggings, Shorts or Skirt;
· Blue and White Checked Dress or Grey Dress.
· Fleeces can be worn in the school colour if parents wish.
· Black, flat, sensible shoes or trainers (only small labels)
PE kit consists of:
· White or blue T-shirt
· Black or Navy Blue Full Track suit (only small labels)
· Black or Navy Jogging bottoms, shorts or Leggings
· Black or Navy Hooded top or fleece.
· Black trainers/ pumps (small labels and majority black)
Where uniform can be purchased?
We have a few recommendations for purchasing the school uniform, either with or without the school logo. Prestige, Printers in the Swinton supply our uniform with logos. For more information, please contact the school office.
Many supermarkets and shops such as Asda, Tesco, Marks and Spencer, Next and Sainsburys also have school uniform to purchase too. We do not expect parents and carers to buy uniform with the school logo.
We have supplies of spare uniform in school, which we are happy to supply for families who need it. Please contact the school office if you would like to access uniform from school.
When children are not wearing the correct uniform for school, they will be provided with freshly laundered school items, which they are able to wear for the day. This also applies to PE kit.
We ask that children come to school wearing PE kit on PE days.