The aim of Kilnhurst St Thomas C of E (VC) Primary Academy is to nurture the spiritual development of each child in a caring atmosphere that demonstrates and advocates the Christian values and attitudes that underpin the foundation and ethos of the school.
Kilnhurst St Thomas' C of E Primary Academy actively seeks to promote high achievement and learning for life by working with our children to:
- Develop enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity;
- Become highly motivated life-long learners;
- Be flexible and adaptable for the modern world;
- Have high self-esteem - respecting themselves, others and the environment;
- Be able to work independently and together;
- Achieve high standards in all aspects of the curriculum;
- Gain advanced technological skills;
- Seek to extend themselves in body, mind and spirit;
- Build Christian values into the ethos and teaching, developing our pupils a sympathetic understanding of all faiths.
Our school welcomes all children whatever their and their parents' beliefs.